The DCS name is intended to cover both Distributed Systems and Artificial Intelligence, where the distributed nature of AI is a contributing theme. I currently develop my own products and research ideas and you can find details about my software products on the following pages. Before starting this site, I worked for several years on University-based contracts, where I gained experience both in programming and research. I have also published a number of papers in related areas and written one book. I am currently available for freelance work in programming, research, writing, or consultancy. In particular, Artificial Intelligence or algorithm development might be of interest.
A short CV is as follows:
- Several years of experience in software engineering (design and development).
- Main programming languages are Java and C#, with some web-based and mobile development.
- Most experience with server-side programming, but also windows-based GUI development.
- Algorithm development includes AI or Machine Learning.
- Internet programming includes XML, Web Services, servers and distributed communication.
- With an academic background, I am also strong in research and technical writing.
- Main areas of interest are: Artificial Intelligence (especially autonomous/agent-based or neural systems, search or query processes) and distributed information systems.
My own software is listed on the following pages, where a short summary could be:
- Licas is a distributed service-based and AI framework, with many useful features for building your own system. To demonstrate the potential, there is also a set of free business applications.
- Textflo is a text processing system that also uses AI and is very helpful for the day-to-day management of documents, online links and even tasks.
- Code Analyzer can be used to create enhanced metadata descriptions.
- Outlines is an image processing App, built for the Android operating system.
Other pages list game-playing software, the DCS research publications and some other useful sites.
Latest updates, bug fixes, etc.
1. Monitor emails option in email service. Web service bug fix.
2. New minimum console and save/load basic SOA now OK.
3. Some other bug fixes.
1. New analysis option.
Code Analyzer (7/16):
1. No demo version now, only the full version.
1. Bug fix in the search process.